The official deadline for applications was the 19th November, however we still have space for commercial pitches and may be able to support some additional non-commercial pitches.
What we are looking for:
Creatives and small businesses who take pride in making and are interested in sharing their values and processes with the public. This might be by demonstrating part of the making process, providing taster sessions, written information e.g. ‘how to’ guides, or simply by offering a beautifully crafted product and talking to people as you make sales.
We’ve already had lots of interest in the pitches, so a panel drawn from the Arts Festival team and bursary holders will select from applications based on the following criteria:
- level of interest and engagement on offer for visitors
- balancing the overall range of activity and practices
About the Pitches
– Pitches for commercial activity (anything that is on sale or charged for) are available for a payment of £35 to Penryn Arts Festival
– Non-commercial pitches where there is free activity on offer will be awarded a £100 bursary and can apply to a small festival fund for material costs
– Standard Pitch size is a table of approx 150cm x 80cm plus standing/seated space, let us know if you need a different format or size to deliver your plans
– Installation is from 9am
– All pitches should be manned from 11am – 5pm
– Pitch holders are responsible for the removal of all rubbish generated at their stand
– All pitch holders should provide proof of their public liabilities insurance (and in the case of food – a hygiene certificate)
– All pitch holders will be required to complete a basic risk assessment supplied by PAF
If you have any questions or require the form in a different format please let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org